Your Pathway to Further Learning
International College of Qld offers graduates of our Diploma programs educational pathways into higher education/university degree courses. Below is a list of pathways that currently exist. Graduates are also recommended to view current credit arrangements on the specific university’s website.
Credit Linkages and Pathway benefits for Students:
- Allow a person to better plan their study and career path in advance;
- Enable non-traditional entry to Higher Education by elevating a person’s university selection based on their prior learning;
- Provide greater support for people transitioning between different academic levels, cultures and technologies;
- Build academic skills and confidence or progressively over time and facilitate life-long learning;
- Reduce the overall cost and duration of a degree;
- Allow students to use their prior vocational knowledge and skills to work their way through their degree and
- Reward a person with multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time, which is advantageous for employment, promotion and increasing remuneration.
International College of Queensland, has approved pathway arrangements with the following universities. They will recognise the learning completed within International College of Queensland Diploma programs for entry into the first or second year of a related University Course, with maximum credit transfer.